1) Chew gum of a unique flavor while studying and chew it again while taking the test. The taste will help jog your memory.
2) If you must record lectures, then play them back at 2X the speed to save time.
3) Type up your notes in Times New Roman because it is the fastest and easiest font to read
4) If you have to read a long passage, leave treats for yourself at certain passages to reward yourself for getting that far
5) If you listen to music while studying, listen to music without words because music with words will actually hurt your ability to retain information
6) Information can be retained by studying in different locations
7) Practice tests are the best form of studying because they train your brain to retrieve information
8) Get a good night's sleep since sleeping helps the brain to "save" files. Losing one night of sleep can actually mess you up for four days.
To check out the original video from Buzzfeed, click on the following link: